Debs as Mentors…sort of! Deb Kristy’s words of wisdom are featured in The New Writer’s Handbook 2007, the inaugural edition of a new annual collection of articles to refresh and upgrade any writer’s skills, with advice on craft and career development. It offers an eclectic mix of expert how-tos, short pieces on creativity, marketing, and professional issues, and other insights on being a successful writer today. Of course Deb Kristy’s bit, the How Many Writers Does It Take To Screw In A Lightbulb thing originally posted at Good Girls Kill and given wordwide props on Miss Snark, is slightly less instructional than the other pieces. Deb Kristy is apparently doomed to go down in history as a smartass. Which one supposes is better than going down in history as a dumbass.
Latest posts by Kristy (see all)
- In Which Founder Kristy Gets All Mushy - Saturday, January 17, 2009
- Beyond The Ball - Saturday, August 23, 2008
- And So We Come To The End by Founder Kristy - Saturday, December 29, 2007
- Wish on a Shooting Star by Founder Kristy - Saturday, November 24, 2007
- My Big Chill Epiphany by Founder Kristy - Saturday, October 20, 2007