Congrats to Anthony, who won a signed copy of DANTE’S WOOD from Lynne Raimondo!
From the 2014 Debs…
Heather Webb received her release date of Jan 27, 2015 for RODIN’S LOVER and the first official blurb (squeee!!) from NYT bestselling author and Rita winner, Deanna Raybourn. Deanna says: “RODIN’S LOVER is the story of Camille Claudel–one of history’s boldest and most brilliant artists. Forced to choose between a torturous love affair and the art that consumed her, Claudel is an audacious and authentic character who deserves to be remembered. RODIN’S LOVER is epic and unflinching–a book you won’t soon forget.”
Lisa Alber was living the KILMOON life at the Oregon Library Association conference this week. Also, her latest guest post appeared on Writer Unboxed this week: “The Art of Creating Memorable Villains Whatever Your Genre.”
Susan Gloss had fun guest posting over at She Reads this week about the images that inspired VINTAGE.
Lori Rader-Day read from THE BLACK HOUR at Noir at the Bar Chicago last weekend. She’s also reading books for her panel on sleuthing duos at Malice Domestic. Oh, darn. Reading homework.
Natalia Sylvester will be reading from CHASING THE SUN at the all-day Peru Fest taking place in Austin on Saturday, April 26. She’s excited to share her story with readers and to snack on delicious Peruvian food at the reception to follow! If you’re in town, the event is free and open to the public. Details here.
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014