Deb Danielle is over the moon about this endorsement: “Danielle Younge-Ullman’s Falling Under is heartwrenching and provocative all at once. With crisp, polished prose and a fearless narrative style, Younge-Ullman creates a spellbinding journey through young adulthood. Fans of Stephen Elliott and A.M. Homes will enjoy this raw, edgy debut.” Martha O’Connor, author of The Bitch Posse.
Guest Author Series:
This week the debs welcome Jennifer Estep as our guest blogger. Ms. Estep is the author of the Bigtime series from Berkley, which includes Karma Girl (May, 2007) Hot Mama (just released!) and the upcoming Jinx (Sept 2008). We look forward to dancing with you, Jennifer!
What the debs are reading:
Deb Jenny is reading Christie Craig’s debut, Divorced, Desperate and Delicious
Deb Gail just finished The Florist’s Daughter by Patricia Hampl
Deb Lisa is reading the (yet to be released) The Ten Best Days of My Life by Adena Halpern
Deb Danielle is reading Porcupine by Meg Tilly
Deb Jess is reading The Last of her Kind by Sigrid Nunez
Deb Eileen is re-reading Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008