Congratulations to Rebecca Thomson for winning Georgia Clark’s online book marketing course THE PRO-ACTIVE AUTHOR.
Jenni L. Walsh is thrilled that BECOMING BONNIE has been included in a 2017 Most Anticipated list! Read her interview with A Glass of Wine and enter for your chance to win an early copy of BECOMING BONNIE, along with Bonnie and Clyde keychains!
Tiffany D. Jackson is on an exciting trip to South Africa. We hope to see lots of pictures when she returns!
Lynn K. Hall found out that one of the greatest feelings as an author comes when someone you don’t know who read an advanced review copy tweets kudos at you. Can it get any better than that? Maybe not!
Amy Poeppel was thrilled to have SMALL ADMISSIONS included on PureWow’s list of 5 books to read in December and to have her piece New Rules for Lifeboat #3 on the Funny Women column of The Rumpus. In other news, she saw the movie MOONLIGHT and highly, strongly, loudly recommends it.
Crystal King has set a date and location for the book launch of FEAST OF SORROW! Mark your calendar for April 25th, in the Cambridge Public Library auditorium, at 7PM! Ancient Roman snacks will be served!
Latest posts by Amy Poeppel (see all)
- A Tribute to the 2017 Debs: My Highlight Reel - Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Final News Flash for the 2017 Debs - Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Didn’t See That Coming: My Debut Year’s “OMG” Moments - Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- News Flash: Reading, Writing, and The Writer’s Digest Conference - Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Amy’s Reading (and Bad Mood) Update - Tuesday, August 15, 2017