Congrats to Lourdes, who won a copy of GABY, LOST AND FOUND by Angela Cervantes!
From the 2014 Debs…
Heather Webb had a wonderful launch week celebrating the release of her debut novel, BECOMING JOSEPHINE. And she had a birthday in there, too!
Lisa Alber got back to work on her work-in-progress, the second in the County Clare mysteries. She’s thinking a research trip to Ireland is in her future.
Susan Gloss got her advance check for the German edition of VINTAGE and she’s happy that the exchange of Euros to US dollars is in her favor right now.
Lori Rader-Day spent the holidays working on copy for her new website. She can’t wait to launch it!
Natalia Sylvester got invited to be a speaker at the LitChat Literary Salon January 31st at The Betsy Hotel in Miami Beach. It’s a day-long event featuring author readings and audience discussion, free and open to the public. She’ll be on a panel discussion on “genre as a dirty word” along with Deb Ball friend & author Keith Cronin, and many others!
Past Deb News
2011 Deb Sarah Jio has been writing a column at Brides.com called “Aisle Say.” Check it out here.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013