Don’t you just hate it when someone tells you they’re going to do something, and then they just blow it off?
Like for instance, a certain Debutante (whose initials happen to be LD) who is supposed to post every Wednesday morning by like, 6 am EST, but was so wrapped up in her own life last night that she forgot?
Don’t you just hate that?
Here are my other pet peaves, in no particular order:
*Friends who interrupt your stories to tell you theirs, and never give you a breath to finish yours before the conversation is over.
*Husbands who put pizza boxes next to the trash, if the trash is full. (Note to husband: next to the trash is not the same as in the trash. If the trash can not contain your refuge item, TAKE OUT THE TRASH.)
*People who think they can improve your driving by honking at you.
*Computers that pretend to be human when you call customer service
*Telemarketers of any kind
*People who tell stories about how mean or snippy or power-crazed they were with another person they encountered that day as if this were an accomplishment
*Candy wrappers that stick to the candy
*The fact that there are only 24 hours in my day, and I need at least 8 of them for sleeping or I get really cranky.
What are your pet peaves?
Latest posts by Lisa Daily (see all)
- Ugh. Cancer. By Deb Lisa Daily - Wednesday, October 1, 2008
- Debutantes Love to Do The Funky Chicken by Deb Lisa Daily - Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- Please Welcome Our Guest Debutante, the Fabulous Jane Green - Wednesday, August 13, 2008
- Schooled by Guest Blogger Anisha Lakhani - Saturday, August 9, 2008
- You MUST read Falling Under by Danielle Younge-Ullman - Wednesday, August 6, 2008