My secret indulgence would put Deidre to shame.
I give you Exhibit A: the powdered donut.
And not just any powdered donut. It’s got to be a mini, it’s got to be completely processed and devoid of any nutritional value, and it’s got to come in a windowed box of 12 or 24, clumps of powdered sugar everywhere.
I don’t really like to share them, which is fine by my family who tend to eat a bit healthier than me. Still, I’m not one to take chances so I tend to buy a box and then eat them in the car, just to make sure. Ahhhh …
But lately I’ve been off the junk in favor of healthier options, even though I’m sure if I showed up with a box of powdered donuts vs Deidre’s maple walnut scones at a book signing, I might increase my chances of attracting a broader readership. Hmmm. Now that’s food for thought.
What would be your favorite food at a book signing?
Latest posts by Mia (see all)
- Deb Mia is Still Dancing … and a Giveaway! - Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- The Good Life by Deb Mia - Thursday, August 21, 2008
- Here’s a Little Something to Warm You Up by Deb Mia - Saturday, December 22, 2007
- Mama Mia – Here We Go Again by Founder Mia - Saturday, November 17, 2007
- PMS is a Good Thing by Founder Mia - Saturday, September 8, 2007