Secret vices imply that you are good at keeping secrets. There is a reason I am not a spy. I have a terminal case of TMI (too much information.) My thoughts and feelings are on display for pretty much everyone.
There are some advantages to this. No one ever has to ask themselves, “I wonder what Eileen thinks of XXX?” I am incapable of keeping my opinion to myself. If something goes badly for me, I am not brave and stoic, I succumb to the full on melt down. If I’m happy, you could easily confuse me for a Disney character as I skip along singing to fuzzy animals.
In meetings for my day job, one of my co workers is charged with kicking me under the table as needed. If someone says something I see as moronic, I have this problem where one side of my lip goes up and my eyebrows crunch up in disbelief.
With vices- also no secrets. If someone brings chocolate into my general vicinity, I break out into a huge smile and greet the chocolate as if we were lovers separated by the war.
Are you good at keeping secrets or do you wear your heart on your sleeve?
Latest posts by Eileen (see all)
- The Second Time Around - Saturday, January 3, 2009
- Cancer is a Bitch- but Gail isn’t by Deb Eileen - Saturday, October 4, 2008
- I Never Knew When To Leave A Party- By (long term) Deb Eileen - Friday, August 22, 2008
- Food just tastes better when you set it on fire by Deb Eileen - Friday, August 1, 2008
- Heavy Lifting and Monty Python…by Deb Eileen - Friday, July 18, 2008