This week on the blog, we’re talking personality types!
People love to stick themselves in boxes, and I’m certainly not the exception to that rule. Like most people my age, I grew up with the internet, and if I could get back some of the many hours I’ve spent taking online quizzes meant to tell me who I am, I would be a much more productive member of society. Over my lifetime I’ve identified myself as Type-A, INFJ, and Ravenclaw.
But to give you a better/more confusing picture of myself, here are the results of bunch of Buzzfeed quizzes I took while procrastinating writing this post.
- Because of some random choices I made, I am, apparently, a NorwegianForest Cat.
I AM SO COOL WITH THIS RESULT. These giant, grumpy creatures like to climb into highest place in their owner’s houses and only come out for pets and food when they feel like it. So me.
2. After designing a luxury home, I was informed that I should live in Glasgow. TOO LATE BUZZFEED! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. I studied abroad in Glasgow in college. (And honestly, if we’re moving to the UK, we’re going to Oban.)
Here is some photographic evidence of the time I lived in Glasgow. It was a time before selfies, and I have shockingly few pictures of myself from that semester.
3. Based, apparently, on my penchant for gnocchi, Ruffles potato chips, and grilled cheese sandwiches, I am also Brian from Family Guy. Which? I guess is fine? He’s the least objectionable character in that show in my mind.
4. Finally, Buzzfeed tells me that because of the Disney characters I picked, I am Cruella DeVille. Which, as villains go, is kind of middle of the road. I could really get on board with her opulent lifestyle and devil-may-care attitude if it weren’t for all the puppy murder and cigarette smoking.
I hope, dear reader, that this has helped you feel just that much closer to me. Until next time. xoxo
Kaitlyn Sage Patterson
Latest posts by Kaitlyn Sage Patterson (see all)
- So Long, And Thanks For All the Fish - Friday, August 31, 2018
- To All the Words I’ve Loved Before - Friday, August 24, 2018
- How to Birth a Book - Friday, August 17, 2018
- Interview with L.L. McKinney, Author of A Blade So Black - Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Trunked: A Love Story - Friday, August 10, 2018