Well, I’m looking at the other deb’s beauty suggestions this week and I’m surprised that no one mentioned hemroid cream. Seriously. I have a close friend who was in the beauty industry (which spends its $ making women feel insecure so they’ll buy products to make themselves feel more secure, but that’s a different post) and a few years ago everyone in the industry had hemroid cream in their purses because apparently it decreases under-eye bags. I’d love to say I didn’t try it but I’m not a morning person and just as much of a sucker for a cure as anyone. Let’s just say you’re better off with the gel than the suppositories, if you want to attempt it.
I’m going to keep it short this week because I’m wildly stressed with Falling Under coming out in five weeks and doing my best to follow the beauty advice of my fellow debs:
–full body sweat every day since Monday when I read Gail’s post,
–smiling lots, relaxing and heading off to the MAC counter when absolutely necessary, according to Jenny
–plus due to Lisa, The Oppressor and I now have a 4x/week quota to meet, not that we’re counting and not that I’m telling
–less sugar and white stuff, less stree overall, more veggies, more fruit, less caffeine (working on it!) and more water and breathing and and and….
Well, the list is endless, isn’t it!?
So tell me: have you got a sneaky and/or bizarre beauty secret? How about an anti-stress secret that doesn’t involve huge quantities of sugar, fat and/or alcohol? If so, I want to hear it…and I might even try it…
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008