Editor’s Note: This week we’re catching up with last year’s Debs and seeing what they’ve been writing, publishing and working on since they were last on the Ball. Today, we welcome back Susan Gloss, author of VINTAGE.
Hello Debs and readers! Thanks for having me back. A lot has happened since I last logged in to the Deb Ball dashboard to write my farewell post. One highlight was getting to be a cover girl for our local women’s magazine, BRAVA. They featured my debut novel, VINTAGE, at a fabulous “literary salon” party. We did a vintage fashion photo shoot for the issue preceding the event. Walking onto a set where clothing and accessories had been picked out for me, all in my size, was a lifelong dream fulfilled. Definitely not your typical book promotion event, and one I’ll always remember.
Latest posts by Susan Gloss (see all)
- Where Are They Now? Deb Susan Gloss Talks Foreign Editions & a Fashion Shoot - Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- Until Later: Cocktails and Cheez-Its - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- When a Project Needs Some Air - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- No Looking Back - Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- “After the Final No…” Some thoughts on rejection - Wednesday, August 6, 2014