Aloha! I’ve been celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage Month this month, albeit intermittently. Each week, I’ve posted a stack of books by authors (and friends!) whose work I love and admire. And I thought I’d end the month with a visual guide to a stack of really great books that you should check out this summer — some are upcoming titles, such as Searching for Sylvie Lee by Jean Kwok and some are newly released, such as Miracle Creek by Angie Kim and Feeding A Thousand Souls by Vijaya Nagarajan. There’s a little bit of everything on this #readinglist: memoir, essay, poetry, short fiction and novels. Check it out and happy reading!
Books to consider as we continue to celebrate #APAHM, Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Latest posts by Devi Laskar (see all)
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: Chosen Families - Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: Next-generation debutante - Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: Stocking Up for Summer - Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: Study, Steady - Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: Writing Time - Tuesday, May 14, 2019