Aloha! I’ve been celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage Month this month, albeit intermittently. Each week, I’ve posted a stack of books by authors (and friends!) whose work I love and admire. And I thought I’d end the month with a visual guide to a stack of really great books that you should check out this summer — some are upcoming titles, such as Searching for Sylvie Lee by Jean Kwok and some are newly released, such as Miracle Creek by Angie Kim and Feeding A Thousand Souls by Vijaya Nagarajan. There’s a little bit of everything on this #readinglist: memoir, essay, poetry, short fiction and novels. Check it out and happy reading!
Books to consider as we continue to celebrate #APAHM, Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Latest posts by Devi Laskar (see all)
- Introducing Kathleen West: Author of MINOR DRAMAS & OTHER CATASTROPHES - Tuesday, August 27, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: Mahalo and Aloha - Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: book baby birthday bash - Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: What Happens Next - Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Attacus Atlas & Other Inventions: They Could Have Named Her Anything! - Tuesday, July 30, 2019