BECOMING JOSEPHINE was the first debut from the class of 2014 to be launched. This means I’ll soon be gearing up to the countdown for book two. I have to say, it was quite a learning experience to write under deadline while launching another book. (Though tough, it’s definitely a good problem to have.) I turned in a draft to my editor in early April, my final edits two weeks later, and copy edits in May. Now, we have a cover and advanced reader copies have just begun to circulate with reviewers. In fact, my literary agency (@foliolit on Twitter) is giving away a copy to a winner who RTs their post about it. Launch day is Jan 27, 2015. I’m thankful it’s not on New Year’s Eve this year like last time!
About RODIN’S LOVER
A mesmerizing tale about art and passion in Belle Époque France.
As a woman, aspiring sculptor Camille Claudel has plenty of critics, especially her ultra-traditional mother. But when Auguste Rodin makes Camille his apprentice—and his muse—their passion inspires groundbreaking works. Yet, Camille’s success is overshadowed by her lover’s rising star, and her obsessions cross the line into madness. Rodin’s Lover brings to life the volatile love affair between one of the era’s greatest artists and a woman entwined in a tragic dilemma she cannot escape.
For more info, go to my website HERE.
Now, to get back to drafting book three…
Latest posts by Heather Webb (see all)
- Agent Interview with Michelle Brower: On Pitch Sessions, Her Dream Project, & Industry Gossip - Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Where Are They Now? An Update from Deb Alum Heather Webb - Thursday, May 7, 2015
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye… - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Book Two Updates: The Countdown to Rodin’s Lover Begins - Thursday, August 21, 2014
- Looking Back is a Historical Author’s Favorite Past Time, Unless We’re Talking Launches - Thursday, August 14, 2014