I’ve done more traveling since November 1st when my book debuted than I had in a dog’s age. Maybe even a tortoise’s age. Join me on a pictorial review of some of the highlights. Thank you to every Mom who cajoled her husband/partner into watching the kids so she could come to my events or paid an outrageous fee to a sitter. Thanks to the fab folks at the TV stations who peppered me with questions at the crack of dawn where the host looked perky and gorgeous I had done my own makeup (ugh!) Thanks to the amazing Independent and chain bookstores who supported me. Thanks to Skyhorse Publishing for the fantastic publicity work – Independent publisher does not mean a lack of service, quite the opposite – I had more airtime and positive press than I could have imagined.
First night, Manhattan. I met Bob McGrath from Sesame Street at the restaurant my husband and I visited after my debut presentation. Yes, I’m crying. It’s BOB!!
The National Autism Association Conference launch party, St. Pete Beach, FL
The Howard Stern show’s Gary Dell’ Abate’s signing in Orange, CT
Signing stock on Cape Cod.
With Talk About Curing Autism in Costa Mesa, CA
Latest posts by Kim Stagliano (see all)
- Deb Kim Says “So Long, Farewell!” - Wednesday, August 24, 2011
- Deb Kim and Character Flaws - Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Deb Kim’s Pictorial Book Tour - Wednesday, August 10, 2011
- Bon Voyeurage! Set Sail with Tawna Fenske’s Making Waves! - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
- Stop! You Must Hop On…. Populazzi by Elise Allen! - Wednesday, July 27, 2011