This week the Debs are talking about the books we’ve read during our debut year. And while I’ve read outside of my historical fiction category — some great women’s fiction, chick lit, and thrillers — I spent a lot of time cozying up with my genre. Raise your hand if you also read any of these. If you haven’t had a chance yet, click on any of the covers below to hop on over to Goodreads and learn more!
Happy reading, #histfic fans! And hey, do you have any great historical fiction recommendations for me?
Latest posts by Jenni L. Walsh (see all)
- Jenni L. Walsh Says Goodbye (For Now) - Thursday, August 31, 2017
- Interview with Former Deb Kerry Schafer + #DebBallGiveaway of WORLD TREE GIRL & I WISH YOU HAPPY - Saturday, August 26, 2017
- A Snapshot of Jenni L. Walsh’s Debut Year - Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Interview with Hazel Gaynor + #DebBallGiveaway of THE COTTINGLEY SECRET - Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Happy reading, #histfic fans! - Thursday, August 17, 2017