Elizabeth Everett joined us this week to talk about A LADY’S FORMULA FOR LOVE, out next week. Elizabeth will be launching her book February 9th live on Instagram, as well as participating in a Galentine’s Day Celebration on February 13. Read our interview with Elizabeth here.
Both Lyn Liao Butler and Denny S. Bryce were profiled in Forbes this week, talking about what it’s like to be a debut author in 2021. Read the full article here!
What's it like to be a debut author during a pandemic? See my @2021Debuts profile on Aggie Blum Thompson @DennySBryce @lynliaobutler @DevonDaniels_ @ctnicolas @MPMtheWriter: https://t.co/y8VOqewYz3 cc @ForgeReads @KensingtonBooks @littlebrown @BerkleyRomance @BerkleyMystery
— Rachel Kramer Bussel (@raquelita) February 1, 2021
|Elizabeth Gonzalez James was interviewed in The Rumpus this week about her debut novel, MONA AT SEA. She also had an essay in Ploughshares Blog about Mariana Enriquez’ new collection, The Dangers of Smoking in Bed. And MONA AT SEA was named a Most Anticipated book by Ms. Career Girl. Congratulations Elizabeth!|
|WILD WOMEN AND THE BLUES by Denny S. Bryce made the Most Anticipated list on Paperback Paris and Celadon Books. Congratulations Denny!|
|A DOOR BETWEEN US author, Ehsaneh Sadr, is part of a new mentorship program for Iranian-American writers. Connect with her on Instagram if you’re interested in finding out more!|
Latest posts by Elizabeth Gonzalez James (see all)
- A year like no other: Elizabeth’s Deb Ball recap - Monday, August 23, 2021
- Interview with A. Natasha Joukovsky, author of THE PORTRAIT OF A MIRROR - Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- Platform, support, wine, laughs: What I got out of being a Debutante - Monday, July 19, 2021
- [News Flash] July 19, 2021 - Monday, July 19, 2021
- [News Flash] July 4, 2021 - Sunday, July 4, 2021