Deb Eileen is beyond THRILLED to have her first blurb for her upcoming YA What Would Emma Do? from one of her favorite authors. “Not since Judy Blume’s Margaret introduced herself to God has there been such a funny, genuine, conflicted, Wanna-Be-Sorta-Good-Maybe-Later girl as Emma in Eileen Cook’s new novel, ‘What Would Emma Do?’ Cook’s tone as she takes on the big ones — life, love, faith and friendship — is pitch perfect.”- Jacquelyn Mitchard, author ‘The Midnight Twins’ and ‘The Deep End of the Ocean’
Deb Jess is extremely pleased to share a review of Driving Sideways from Nancy McKenzie for the Internet Review of Books: “Riley deftly weaves a story about … potentially depressing topics within the framework of a funny book without being insensitive—no easy task.”
Pictures to come.
CALLING ALL FOODIES OR FOODIE WANNABES! If you love to cook or try new recipes, check out Deb Mia‘s “Food That Makes You Go Mmmm … The TABLE MANNERS Recipe Challenge” and you could receive a $10 amazon.com gift card and a signed copy of the novel when it is released in August 2009. For more details, visit Mia’s blog on amazon.com by clicking here. It’s “first come, first served,” so be sure to hurry on over if you’re interested!
Friends of the Debs:
Latest posts by Gail (see all)
- Launching and Leaving Simultaneously by Deb Gail - Monday, September 29, 2008
- More Cancer Is a Bitch… Chapter 2 by Deb Gail - Monday, September 22, 2008
- excerpt from Cancer Is a Bitch (Or, I’d Rather Be having a Midlife Crisis) by Deb Gail - Monday, September 8, 2008
- My Maudlin Post to The Debs by Deb Gail - Monday, August 25, 2008
- Writing Ritual in the Writing Hut by Deb Gail - Monday, August 11, 2008