We hope you enjoyed getting to know our 2021 debs and the inspiration behind their novels!
|Greta Kelly, author of the forthcoming, THE FROZEN CROWN, will be participating in a sci-fi panel hosted by the California Independent Booksellers Alliance (CALIBA) Thursday, Sept. 10 at 11am PST. RSVP here.|
|Elizabeth Gonzalez James published a flash fiction piece, “Shoppingtown” out in The Fabulist Words & Art this week!|
The following two tabs change content below.
Before becoming a writer Elizabeth was a waitress, a pollster, an Avon lady, and an opera singer. Her stories and essays have appeared in Ploughshares Blog, The Idaho Review, The Rumpus, and elsewhere, and have received multiple Pushcart Prize and Best of the Net nominations. Her debut novel, MONA AT SEA, was a finalist in the 2019 SFWP Literary Awards judged by Carmen Maria Machado, and is forthcoming, Summer 2021, from Santa Fe Writers Project. Originally from South Texas, Elizabeth now lives with her family in Oakland, California.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Gonzalez James (see all)
- Platform, support, wine, laughs: What I got out of being a Debutante - Monday, July 19, 2021
- [News Flash] July 19, 2021 - Monday, July 19, 2021
- [News Flash] July 4, 2021 - Sunday, July 4, 2021
- [News Flash] June 27, 2021 - Sunday, June 27, 2021
- With eyes wide open - Thursday, June 17, 2021