Congrats to Pearl, who won a signed copy of THE ISOLATION DOOR from Anish Majumdar!
From the 2014 Debs…
Susan Gloss is thrilled that the paperback version of VINTAGE will be available in Target stores in September!
Lori Rader-Day had a great time in St. Louis at Left Bank Books, and also stopped by the new location of The Book House to sign a few copies of THE BLACK HOUR. There might have been some sampling of Kakao chocolates, as well.
Natalia Sylvester had an amazing reading and signing of CHASING THE SUN at BookCourt in Brooklyn. She even caught up with some old high school friends and made lots of new ones.
Heather Webb is enjoying her research trip in France as she preps for book three!
Lisa Alber is excited to attend the Killer Nashville conference next week, and thrilled that she’ll be on two panels: debut authors and international settings.
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014